In the Regional Natural Park of Frasassi and Gola della Rossa, a place rich in precious fauna and flora, where one can take beautiful walks among oak and birch woods, stands a renovated rural complex of medieval origin, once a convent, which balances the autonomy of a private residence with the sociability of common spaces.
An opportunity to live sustainably in close contact with nature. During the renovation, with seismic reinforcement works, the original structure was preserved and four houses were created, plus other service and functional structures.
The property has an area of over 350 square meters, an annex and land for 5 ha, of which 3000 square meters fenced for the vegetable garden and the cultivation of saffron. Also available are 1.2 ha of arable land (partly planted with olive trees) and woodland. The area is also suitable for the cultivation of medicinal plants.
THE LIVING SPACES
All homes are autonomous in the name of sustainability and a new style of living with respect for the environment. Stoves and original “economic kitchens” are used to heat the rooms and cook using only wood. Equipped with a bathroom with shower, the two-room apartments and the one-room apartment each have four beds and a living room with kitchenette while the main house includes 2 bedrooms for an additional 4 beds, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a study room. as well as a laundry / storage room. Nothing has been left to chance with taste and attention to the recovery of the pre-existing structure.
COMMON SPACES AND SERVICES:
– the common room, with exposed beams and the original brick floor, is equipped with a characteristic stone fireplace; a kitchenette is used for lunches, breakfasts and dinners. The room is always open for convivial moments with board games, music and information material to get to know the area and the surroundings
– the reading room is for relaxing
– the artisan workshop is used to transform the products of the planted garden (jams, honey, saffron, liqueurs, etc.)
– the land is for animals already present (chickens, donkeys, sheep, goats, horses), 3000 square meters
– the external oven is for cooking
– the spring, pure water, is a supply for the land
The Regional Natural Park of Frasassi and Gola della Rossa is:
– Km 11 from Arcevia
– km 16 from SS76 of the Val d Esino
– Km 38 Motorway A14 Senigallia exit
– Km 60 Velvet beach of Senigallia
– Km 18 Frasassi Caves
– Km 44 International Airport Ancona
– Km 20 Archaeological sites and cities of art
USE AND POTENTIAL
– Private residence, holiday home or timeshare
– Transformation of the property for agritourism and / or educational farm use
– Recommended for those who want to take a step back in time and immerse themselves completely in the fantastic nature of the Marche region.