You enter the sumptuous, elegant and bright home through a large wooden door set in a magnificent rustic ashlar portal of columns and surmounted by windows flanked by emblems of arms attributed to the illustrious architect Giuseppe Giosafatti.
The property is declared by the Ministry of National Education – Administration of Monuments, Museums, Galleries and Excavations of Antiquities, dated 06.19.1937, of important historic and artistic interest.
From the stately entrance hall leads to the first floor through a broad staircase, typical of the stately homes of the time and perfectly preserved in its original condition.
The beauty and value of the property, which is equipped with central heating, five fireplaces, three meeting rooms decorated with frescoes and period detail, has a gross area of Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½approximately 300 square meters, over three rooms on the ground floor, as well as large and easy parking and garage, is further enhanced by the magnificent garden of 700sq.m recently and carefully restored, with fountains, ponds and lighting, also with a large bathroom.
In addition, for those who wish, there is the possibility to easily create an elevator system for exclusive use by the condominium. The apartment is also connected to the garden.
Finally, the apartment has direct access to the garage.
The house is sold with or without all or part of the period furniture of the first 800 ( Louis Philippe ) .
The roof was renovated in 2012.