Historic apartment built in the middle of ‘800’, in the heart of a small historic center, on the ground floor of an old villa, divided into apartments, surrounded by a common park of about 3500 square meters, located in a central area well connected to the freeway, convenient to beaches, airports and major cities and tourist attractions.
L ‘driveway from the road that crosses the park condominium, romantic and ancient, leads to the inputs, the’ historic apartment located between the ground and mezzanine floor has an area of 400 square meters, plus a basement, a cave of 130 square meters and a garage on the ground floor of 65 square meters. The ancient stone staircase leads to the private entrance, on entering we are greeted by a large open-plan living with staggered levels, which lead to further other rooms used as recreation rooms, the kitchens, the rooms, as well as local services.
The property is in good condition, inside we find ceilings with decorations and original floors of the period and a characteristic stone fireplace, fully functional, gives a rustic touch to an elegant and refined environment, furnished with furniture d ‘antiques as well as a historical archive rich interior of unpublished documents of the last of the late nineteenth century, bound by the Archival Superintendency and deposited at the Villa.
The villa is also surrounded by about 3500 square meters of century-old condominium park with tall trees, complete with private chapel, as well as other rural annexes and “gardens” in which we find parking places and ample space for the astallazione a swimming pool.
The Apartment in Historical Villa is the ideal solution for those who want a house full of charm in a place on a human scale, surrounded by a more peaceful setting than the large centers, for those wishing to live there, but also a choice investment for elements that push towards a growing demand for valuable spaces for events such as;
– Cultural events, music and entertainment related to the enhancement of the villa and of the collections;
– The history of the place, linked to the local cultural life in the decades between 800 and ‘900, which will become the plot of a marketing project aimed at developing cultural tourism;
– Internal archive documentary exhibition rich in unpublished documents of the last of the late nineteenth century, bound by the Archival Superintendency and deposited at the Villa;
– Presentations of publications, with the shape of “literary cafe”;
– Training courses on artistic and cultural issues in general, in collaboration with agencies and industry associations;
– Presentation of local companies products, in the fields both gourmet and other productive sectors;
– Organisation of conventions, conferences, concerts, private parties in the premises and in the relevance of the Villa gardens in which you plan to install heated blankets structures, in keeping with the architectural and landscape character.
– Reorganization of the villa’s interior spaces while respecting its original composition, with the creation of many residential suites to be granted for rent for short periods or with B & B service.