In an amazing location, with sea view, a prestigious ancient Tuscany Villa on three levels with garden, private chapel and land of about 2,74 ha in Catagneto Carducci.
A prestigious property surrounded by greenery, in the foothills overlooking the sea. The main villa is on three levels, with a large main apartment, guest apartment and rooms for pets; small detached annexe.
This ancient villa once belonged to an important noble family. It was built stands on the ruins of an ancient residence of the Roman era. The area, in fact, has been the subject of extensive archaeological studies and in 1869 was found a precious mosaic floor of Etruscan-Roman origins, now it is in the Archaeological Museum of Volterra. The villa is located in the foothills above the road Bolgherese, the most important route for the famous local wines between Castagneto and Bolgheri which is no more than a few kilometers.
The property also includes a small private chapel, two buildings detached for the custodian and the sharecropper, both in habitable condition, for a total of 1,100 square meters. The property includes a lovely and ample iron gazebo, the old oven, a clay tennis court and a beautiful garden and a secular olive grove of about 27,500 square meters.
The main house is of 700 sqm divided on 3 levels, in addition there is a tower, for a total 28 locals.
– a big round dome, built of concrete and iron, completely covered with American vines, 2 adjoining rooms including kitchen and fireplace;
– car garage;
– 2 artesian wells, one of which provides water to the house;
– tennis court with lighting.
– Dépendance of 70 sqm on one floor
– Two houses easy to reach through a dedicated avenue, both structured on one floor, covering an area of about 250 sqm. Near them there are a car garage and a tool shed.
– A little church of approximately 180 mq.
– 9 km from the village of Bolgheri
– 6 km from the beaches of Marina di Castagneto Carducci
– 4 km from Donoratico, with all amenities including supermarkets, the railway station and the highway Livorno – Grosseto
– 12 km from the tourist port of San Vincenzo
– 14 km from the beaches of Marina di Bibbona
– 22 km from Cecina with all amenities including supermarkets, the railway station and the hospital
– 39 km from Piombino with the ferry to the islands more
– 80 km from Pisa Airport – Galileo Galilei