Located in a short distance from Guardistallo village and the sea, this farmhouse in Tuscany is immersed in a beautiful centuries-old olive grove, with absolute privacy and tranquility.
The farmhouse is on two levels for a total of 330 square meters. and it consists of two independent real estate units.
A – Apartment in excellent condition composed by a kitchen with direct access to the outside, living room with fireplace with access to the porch (28 sqm), bathroom, hallway and large multipurpose room on the ground floor, two bedrooms, hallway and bathroom on the first floor.
B – Apartment partially restored and composed of, large kitchen with dining area, multipurpose room, cellar and storage room on the ground floor, while on the first floor, accessible from both the external staircase and an internal staircase, we find three bedrooms, bathroom, storage room and a loggia at the end of the staircase.
The property has a large garden with an agricultural annex of 25 square meters, an ancient wash house, agricultural land for a total of 7 ha. with 550 secular olive trees with another agricultural annex (20mq.) to be restored.
The property is ideal both for a Luxury Residence, both as a first home and as a holiday home, as well as the possibility of creating a prestigious agriturismo by renting on the international rental market with excellent yield and excellent oil production.
The property is accessed through 900 meters of unpaved road that ends at the property, it is far:
– 1.5 km from the Borgo di Guardistallo where all the first necessities are found;
– 3 km from the village of Casale Marittimo, named one of the most beautiful villages in Italy;
– 14 km from the beaches of Marina di Bibbona;
– 13 km from Cecina, with all services, including supermarket, the railway station and the Livorno – Grosseto highway;
– 13 km from Bolgheri with its famous vineyards and characteristic village;
– 69 km from Pisa Airport – Galileo Galilei