Nestle among the Alto Aretino hills and crossed by a creek, we find this beautiful property, dating back to the middle years of 1800, consisting of 19 apartments with Tuscan style furniture, restaurant, park of 15.000sqm, swimming pool and tennis court.
“La Quiete Toscana” was built during the middle years of 1800 for the production of agricultural machines. In 1875, as can be seen today with the ancient millstones in the restaurant, the antique owners started the production of flour by using the water of the creek that crosses the property.
The mansion consists of 19 apartments of different size, each composed of kitchenette, bathroom, 1 or 2 bedrooms and living room with sofa bed.
The property includes a restaurant with places for 40 guests inside and 50 guests in the outdoor patio, a winehouse and a terraced park of 15.000sqm with swimming pool and tennis court surrounded by olive trees.
“La Quiete Toscana” would be perfect as a “relais” touristic facility or timesharing property. Possibility to enlarge the property with further 12 apartments (permission already granted).
The property is located 8km away from the A1 motorway exit of Valdarno and 10km away from a railway station on the Rome-Florence line.
Florence, with its great history, is reachable in 30 minutes, as well as Arezzo, while the international airport of Florence is reachable in 40 minutes.
Within 20km from the property, we find several outlet shopping centres: Prada Space, Dolce e Gabbana Outlet, The Mall Luxury Outlet, Cuoieria Fiorentina and Gucci Factory Outlet.