Ancient Villa for Holiday Rentals of the early 1900s, completely restored, near the Marina del Plemmirio reserve with pool and park
The villa is situated in the area of Marina del Plemmirio reserve, 3,5 km from Siracusa, with a close stunning sea view. The property includes an open swimming pool and is surrounded by a magnificent lawn and a large park with exotic plants. Currently the ground floor is rented for receptions and ceremonies while the first floor has 5 bedrooms used as a B&B.
The villa is about 26 km from Noto, 54 km from Catania’s Fontanarossa airport and 90 km from the airport of Comiso.
The property consists of four buildings:
– The main body, intended for residential purposes with a living area of approx. 400 sqm, registered on the land plot of about 17,500 sqm;
– Building intended for residential purposes with a living area of approx. 140 sqm, consisting of four rooms plus services and ancillary rooms;
– Two buildings used for technical and storage rooms with a usable area of approx. 45 sqm;
– Technical building with a usable area of approx. 30 sqm;
– Storage building with a usable area of approx. 10 sqm.