Characteristic stone Country House dating back to 1700 not far from the center of Cortona located in the lush surrounding countryside, surrounded by woods and olive trees, close to the source of the small river Loreto. The ancient property of approx. 300 square meters (3229sqf) in total, was originally a water mill, as shown by the millstone still present inside the Country House (currently you can see the ancient millstone from the living room) and has a staggered structure on three levels. The property has undergone a recent and careful restoration that has preserved its character and uniqueness, with the layout of the interiors, with exposed wooden beams and original terracotta floors, which have kept the atmosphere of the past intact. A small part of the property is to be restored and includes a bedroom with bathroom and closet. The property is surrounded by a beautiful, wooded park and in one of the clearings, a stone’s throw from the building, there is the swimming pool. Suggestive paths flank the stream, leading to a small lake. The property has approx. 20,000 square meters (5 acres) of land.