Villa with Barn, Cellar + Olive Grove
Dating back to the late 1800s, this villa is located in the centre of a small hamlet in the area of Casciana Terme, among the gentle hills of Pisa.
The property consists of a main villa on 3 floors and a small annex of 60 sqm.
The main villa:
Ground floor – 116 sqm:
* An apartment with 3 rooms to restore
* Wide storage with access to the rear garden
* Big kitchen with electrical appliances
* Living room
* Walk-in closet or potentially another bedroom
* 2 bedrooms with sandblasted beams in the ceilings and a bathroom with shower
Attic – high is 2.55 m, it is possible to restore the old house, panoramic terrace.
On the left side of the main house there’s a wonderful 2 storey stone barn to fully restore. It was built in the early 1900s and measures 60 sqm.
There’s also an underground cellar of 36 sqm.
The property includes a 4,500 sqm olive grove and two more gardens, one measuring 100 sqm and another 150 sqm.
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com
* Barn to restore
* olive groves
* original features
* Panoramic terrace
* underground cellar
Property last updated: 2022-06-23