A charming and recently restored estate with 13 bedrooms, 2 pools and 70 hectares of land, fully immersed in the unspoiled landscape of the Chianti countryside. It is the ideal spot for those who love being surrounded by nature and staying in a peaceful and quiet environment.
Strategically located in the heart of the Chianti Classico and well connected with the main traffic routes, the estate enjoys lots of privacy, and yet it is not isolated. Florence is just a short 30 minutes drive.
The estate includes several buildings, totalling around 1180 sqm:
– The owner’s residence – a 200 sqm villa spread over 3 floors as follows: kitchen, dining room, living room, study room, pantry, and bathroom on the ground floor; three bedrooms with their own bathrooms on the first floor; attic on the second floor. The house has its own covered pool.
– Haybarn of about 120 sqm on two levels. It needs restoration works, which would allow obtaining two further apartments.
– Unit 1 – 200 sqm, it develops on the first floor and is composed of a kitchen, dining area, living room with fireplace, 4 bedrooms with their own bathrooms, and further kitchen with direct access to and from a terrace (this unit can be split into two smaller apartments).
– Storage rooms (130 sqm), Dining area with oven, and independent studio apartment (30 sqm), which are placed on the ground floor underneath Unit 1.
– Unit 2 -100 sqm, spreads onto two floors and consists of a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and external loggia on the ground floor, a large living room with fireplace, kitchenette, bedroom, and bathroom on the first floor (this unit also can be split into two apartments).
– Guesthouse of 80 sqm on two levels with kitchen, living room with fireplace, two bedrooms with their bathrooms, terrace.
All the buildings have been restored in typical Tuscan style, keeping the traditional elements like terracotta flooring, wooden beamed ceilings, original fireplace, and stone walls.
In the luscious garden, there is a lovely pool.
The estate is set on a 70 hectare land plot, mainly woodland and arable land.
The property is a place offering lots of interesting sports and recreational activities. Besides being the crossroad of several walking trails, the property is home to one of Europe’s most important sports centers dedicated to a competitive sport. This makes it a tourist destination for fans of the genre from all over Europe and beyond.
Thanks to these features, the property matches perfectly the slow and green tourism circuit and would be in this sense, an interesting and visionary investment opportunity for those supporting eco-sustainability and wellness destinations.
* 70 hectares
* arable land
* character property
* Chianti Classico
* multiple units
* original features
* two swimming pools
* walking trials
Property last updated: 2023-05-23