ITALY, TUSCANY, LIVORNO
This farm is located in the municipality of Livorno. It covers an area of 21 hectares, in one large piece.
The group of buildings, which consists of a small old hamlet, has a wide and panoramic view, and enjoys excellent privacy.
The land varies from flat to slightly hilly.
The farmland is very fertile.
Built in 19th century
3665 square metres of buildings
21 hectares of land
Near villages, towns and tourist attractions
Accessible by car
The villa is on three floors above ground where the first and the second are used for habitation and the third level consists of large attics.
The structure of the building is in stone, the floors of metal beams and brick vauts, slabs are with metal beams and voltine brick, the roof has wooden beams and Tuscan tiles.
To the rear, connected to the villa, is the old farmer’s house, which is to form a single body, we have an ancient farmer house, which is on three floors, with the habitation on the upper too and cellars and storage on the ground floor.
The footprint of the building is 420 square meters, developed on three floors, for a total of 1260 square meters of floorspace.
This building requires restoration.
In the immediate vicinity, to form a beautiful little village with absolute privacy, we find the other 5 buildings described below, currently rural:
1) building used for storage on ground floor with 3 apartments on the first floor of approximately 430 square metres per floor for a total of 860 square metres of floorspace (this building requires intervention restoration.)
2) building used as a ‘carriage house’, on one floor, for storing carriages and work equipment, of about 110 square metres (this building requires restoration);
3) building used for storage, about 45 sqm, on one floor (this building requires restoration);
4) barn of about 40 square meters, on one floor (this building requires restoration);
5) building used for former farming and winery activity, approximately 450 square metres per floor on 3 floors for a total of 1350 square metres of floorspace (this building requires restoration).
It is possible to build a swimming pool, golf course, sports facilities, heliport.
The group of buildings is in the centre of the farmland in a hillside position with easy access to roads and with villages nearby. The farm is also easily reachable from Pisa International Airport and the sea.
UTILITIES: all utilities connected.
Pisa International Airport 20km
Livorno-Roma motorway 5km
San Gimignano 70km
Distance from the nearest town with amenities 3km
* multiple buildings
Property last updated: 2023-01-25