Luxury Villa with Loggia and Pool
Tastefully restored by a local architect, this stunning luxury town villa with a loggia and a swimming pool offers breathtaking panoramic views over Tuscan countryside.
Situated in a small hamlet, the 400 sqm villa is beautifully presented with its original 19th century furniture and original features such as frescoes and large vaults which together provide an elegant and enriched space throughout the property.
* – Built-in kitchen, equipped with all possible appliances
* – Living room with an elegant wood-burning fireplace in lava stone
* – Large frescoed room
* – Dining room
* – Twin bedroom (possible to convert into a double)
* – Bathroom with shower
* – 4 double bedrooms (the master bedroom has a canopy bed).
* – 3 rooms which could each be furnished with single beds.
* – 2 complete bathrooms with shower, one of which has a comfortable bathtub.
Accessed via 2 arched doors from the house, there is a loggia with a relaxing dining area. There is also a pergola covered in beautiful ancient wisteria, where beautiful scenic views across vineyards and hill that run up to the city of Volterra can be admired.
A set of small brick stairs leads to the garden characterised by a majestic lime tree, protected by a tuff wall that guarantees absolute privacy.
12m x 4m x 1.30m saltwater swimming pool with Jacuzzi area and equipped with sun beds and umbrellas.
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com
* architect restored
* character property
* iron and stone staircase
* large vaults
* original features
* Panoramic views
* Swimming Pool
* wood burning fireplace
Property last updated: 2021-10-13