Large Period Villa to Restore near Volterra
Situated in the countryside of Pomarance just 5 minutes from the nearest village and 20 minutes from the Etruscan town of Volterra, this liberty style period villa dates back to the late 1800s.
With panoramic views across the surrounding countryside, the villa is easily accessible via a 350 metre unpaved road and is just over an hour away from Pisa International Airport.
The property measures 1250 sqm and is arranged on 3 levels plus the 46 sqm cellar in the basement and the church which is right next to the main building.
* 2 rooms (one with bathroom)
* Pantry (with stairs leading to cellar)
* Dining room which opens to the garden area.
* Lounge with fireplace with access to outside loggia and internal passage to the chapel
* Living room with loggia and 2 terraces
* 6 bedrooms (3 with independent terraces, the other 3 with access to a long terrace)
* 3 large bedrooms
* 5 additional rooms which could be converted in to bedrooms.
* Large bathroom
* Terrace with panoramic views
The chapel has also its own entrance from the garden, it is still possible to admire the gothic windows and the rests of the old altar.
The sale includes 1 hectare of land (wood and arable land) with a well.
The period property requires an entire renovation but it has great potential to become a fabulous villa (even for events and ceremonies) or to be converted into a boutique hotel.
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com
* 19th century
* character property
* original features
* Panoramic views
Property last updated: 2021-10-13