Historic building dating back to 1450 in the historic center of Trevi, located on the top of the hill
dominated by the Cathedral of S. Emiliano, in the most interesting area of the city from an architectural and landscape point of view, where buildings from the Renaissance period and buildings from the Middle Ages are found.
Overall, the building is divided into two levels: the ground floor consists of rooms of medieval origin, with squared stone masonry and brick vaults. Interesting is the room located on the lowest level, once a public wash house and therefore open to the courtyard.
The main entrance consists of a large door with a round stone arch that leads into the entrance hall where there is an internal staircase with an iron railing dating back to the early 1800s.
The Noble Floor is organized around a central hall with a ceiling height of 5.70mt, where there is a large carved stone fireplace.
The rooms are divided into a gallery, one room behind the other, with small lounges, reading corners, reception, up to the sleeping area where we find two large bedrooms with two bathrooms and an additional reception lounge.
On the top floor there are large attic rooms, once used as accommodation for the servants, today they house two independent apartments with independent entrances, one of which is divided into a large living area with kitchenette, a bathroom and bedroom. The other with a long living area with kitchen and fireplace, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
In the seventies a covered veranda was built on the top floor which, thanks to the large windows, allows you to spend pleasant moments with a splendid panoramic view over the rooftops of Trevi and the Town Hall. The Palace bears in many rooms the visible and well-preserved historical and artistic testimonies such as frescoes, paintings, stuccos and decorations, therefore the entire property is an asset to be protected and preserved with care and wisdom.