“Castello di Fiume” is the perfect residence for those who dream of becoming Lords of the hill, and so medieval age characters. The property is located only 25 minutes away from Passignano sul Trasimeno, on a hill with panotamic view of the Niccone valley. The castle is surrounded by 6.500sqm of land with almost 300 olive trees, splendid pine trees, cypresses and wide forest.
“Castello di Fiume” is a marvellous property surrounded by 6.500sqm of land, which is adjacent to the prestigious Tenuta Reschio, the well-known Convento Cappuccini restored by George Lucas, and to the resort Antognolla Golf.
This estate consists of a tower and a castle, for a total surface of 1080sqm, wisely and carefully restored by a professional team of architects, engineers and builders.
The quadrangular sandstone tower is provided with pointed windows and is set on 6 levels.
Within the tower we find the dovecotes, which were used to capture birds, and on the top, we have brick clamps.
The castle spreads over 2 levels (average) and boasts sandstone and calcareous walls.
It is composed as follows:
– basement floor/ground floor: entrance, bathroom, indoor swimming pool, bedroom with en suite bathroom, kitchen, living room, another bedroom with en suite bathroom, utility room;
– ground floor/first floor: eat-in kitchen, cellar, loggia, terrace, dining room/kitchen, two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms;
– first floor: bedroom with en suite bathroom, another bedroom with en suite bathroom and terrace;
– second floor: eat-in kitchen;
– third floor: living room;
– fourth floor: living room;
– fifth floor: corridor, bathroom and laundry room;
– sixth floor: double bedroom.
The land that surrounds the property includes 300 olive trees, splendid pine trees, cypresses and wide forest.
Considering the peculiarity of the property, it could be used as second home or as holiday home, with undeniable income from seasonal rentals.
The castle enjoys a favourable and charming position from a landscape point of view. IT is located on the northern side of the hill right behind Lake Trasimeno, between the towns of Passignano sul Trasimeno and Lisciano Niccone.