CASA FRANCISCO – VIA PROVENZANO/LARGO SAN GAETANO
Classic Sicilian Charm Meets Modern Living
3 BED 1 BATH
La Dolce Vita at its best, this 60sqm classic Sicilian townhouse combines traditional small town charm with modern living. Situated in the heart of Cianciana, a quaint village located in the epicentre of the Sicani Mountain (Monti Sicani) region, an area renowned for its olive oil-making and agritourism. This four-storey townhouse, a 1.5hr drive from bustling Palermo, overlooks the highly sought-after historical piazza, Largo San Gaetano.
Having undergone a complete renovation in 2020, the property has been elegantly refurbished with the highest quality fittings and appliances. Each floor covers an area of approximately 15sqm, with the ground floor comprising a living room (or bedroom) and a bathroom. The first level contains a brand new kitchen in classic Italian ‘muratura’ style, including a marble benchtop, Foster ‘piano di cottura’ cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher. The second floor holds a second bedroom, where the third level is a third sleeping area or can be transformed into a panoramic terrazza.
Enjoy this sophisticated townhouse as a turnkey home or as a holiday getaway, it is only a 30-minute drive from the famous Sicilian beach, Spiaggia di Eraclea Minoa, and a five-minute walk up to Chiesa del Calvario for 360º panoramic views of Cianciana and surrounds.
– Ready to move in or enjoy as a holiday home throughout the year
– Completely refurbished and insulated in 2020/21 with the highest quality materials and standards
– Central heating including new radiators on each room
– BOSCH appliances
– Brand new gas and water systems installed
– Brand new, professionally-installed electrical wiring throughout house, including independent fuse boxes and isolated circuits
– New floors
– New metal double-glazed aluminium windows
– New balconies and entrance staircase in marble
– Marble ‘balconatta’ weather guard around the house
– New wrought iron verandas
– Painted in November 2020
– Ample street-side parking available
– Located in the historical town centre of Cianciana, within the Sicani Mountains (Monti Sicani)
– 1.5hr drive from Palermo
– 30min drive to the famous beach, Spiaggia di Eraclea Minoa
– 5min walk up to Chiesa del Calvario 360º panoramic point